Since I only have Internet, and I don’t have tv channels, I decided to create my summary of learning based on the thing I use almost every day – Netflix. In the video, you will see me choosing some ‘shows’ to watch based on the photo below.
I remade, well my tech savvy boyfriend remade, the Netflix page and added the photos of what I learned through Ecmp 355. All photos used in the photo above were found through Compfight in the Creative Commons on Flickr.
I would just like to quickly explain this photo, since it goes by pretty quick in the video.
- Already Known
- as you can see, the already known category is some of the things that I knew prior to Ecmp 355. I may not have known how to use them perfectly, but I knew what they were.
- Kahoot, Scratch, Google Drive, Cyberbullying, Hola Better Internet, Socrative
- Continue Watching for Shantel Amson
- the continue watching category is the category that I go through during the video. I have a short clip explaining the importance of each one of those’shows’.
- Twitter, WordPress, Google, YouTube, Classroom Tools, Feedly
- Recently Learned
- the recently learned category is some of the things that I learned throughout Ecmp 355. Obviously I learned so much more, but I couldn’t fit them all into that small area.
- Zoom, Storybird, Pocket, Knitting, Flickr, Duolingo
Without further ado, here is my summary of learning!